Meta.4 introduces Robotics to younger children with larger, easier to handle parts. Build and rebuild 4 different models, one at a time. Your Meta.4 is powered by clean, green, sunlight so no batteries are ever needed. Builds can be easily dissembled and reassembled to make any one of the 4 models:
• Build the T-Rex that walks on 2 legs with jaws that try to eat everything in their path.
• Build the Rhino Beetle with 6 legs and a gaping jaw.
• Build the Drill Vehicle with a rotating drill bit.
• Build the Robot with visible gears that shuffle it forward.
Perfect for young engineers age 8+.
TEACH TECH™ features robotic kits that explore renewable energy and coding! TEACH TECH™ follows the Learn By Doing® philosophy found in all of Elenco’s products. With TEACH TECH™, kids can enjoy hours of educational fun while boosting their confidence and critical thinking skills. Products in this line appeal to anyone who enjoys using their hands to build, tinker, and bring to life their creations with movement, coding, and programming. Forward-thinking kids can explore alternative energy with kits that highlight solar, hydraulic, or wind power.
Developed in 2019 with a fundamental focus in STEM education, the TEACH TECH™ product line is comprised of three categories:
- Coding- These build-it-yourself robots teach children the fundamentals of robotics and coding, while incorporating problem-solving and creativity. Tobbie II and Mech-5 are ingenious coding robots that will keep children challenged and engaged, while still having fun.
- Electronic Coding Robot: Tobbie II; Mechanical Coding Robot: Mech-5
- Green-Energy- With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. All TEACH TECH™ Green-Energy robots are powered by either water, wind or sun, so there are no batteries required.
- Green-Energy Robots: Solar Rover; Solar Mini-Racer; Solar Fun.6; Air Screamer; Rivet-Rex 12; Meta.4; SolarBot.14
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits- In the classroom or at home, Mechanical-Robotic Kits have a big impact on STEM education. Learn about robots, and have fun doing it! There are numerous projects, activities and tasks that these robots can accomplish. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination!
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits: Robotic Arm Wire Controlled; Zivko the Robot; King Lizard Robot; MotoBot.4; HydroBot Arm Kit