A non-competitive game to spark meaningful conversations.
The deck has 4 categories (icebreakers, hot topics, interpretations and stories) and includes 103 fun and thought-provoking conversation starters like these:
- Which Bible character would have the most Instagram followers, and why? (Icebreakers)
- Should pastors be held to a higher standard in their personal lives? (Hot Topics)
- What does grace mean to you? (Interpretations)
- How does God remind you that you are not alone? (Stories)
This game was born out of a wilderness season spent asking God questions about disappointment and pain. This pain evolved into admiration for the greatness and grace of God, and a deeper connection with Jesus.
Some of the questions and topics of this season are in this deck. Additionally, we included questions that we have wondered about and discussed for years.
We hope this game inspires you to get to know God better. We hope you always remember to be kind to yourself and others. Most importantly, we hope you never forget how much God loves you.
This game has 4 categories:
- Icebreakers (Blue) – Quick and fun prompts to start the ideas flowing
- Hot Topics (Red) – Thought-provoking and possibly controversial prompts
Interpretations (Green) – Discussions of Scripture
- Stories (Yellow) – Touching conversations about people’s lives and experiences
Ages 13 and up.
2 or more players.