The Push Popper Key Chain is a flexible silicone frame featuring 2 silicone "bubbles" that can be popped backwards and forwards. The flexible silicone buttons gently pop when pressed, offering extra auditory and sensory stimulation. It is so simple, brilliant fun, fascinating, and impossible to put down!
The Push Popper has a split ring keyring fastening, so it's easy to attach to keys, handbags, rucksacks, school bags and belt loops. It's a perfect sensory adventure that adults and kids can take with them everywhere they go!
The Push Popper Key Chain will be loved by children and adults of all abilities, but especially those with additional needs such as Dyspraxia, Autism, Asperger’s, and ADHD. This handy fidget and fiddle toy is also great for relieving anxiety and stress.
Push Poppers Key Chain features include –
- Features 2 silicone bubbles moulded within a flexible frame
- Develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Encourages tactile stimulation, calmness and concentration
- Fingers will delight in the sensation of popping the silicone bubbles
- Features a split ring metal loop, making the keyring easy to attach to keys, bags and belt loops
- Made from silicone which has passed UKCA standards
- The Push Poppers Key Chain is recommended for children aged over 3 years old, as small parts may represent a choking hazard
Size – The Push Popper measures approximately 8cm x 4cm x 1.5cm
NOTE: Each sold separately. Color may also vary